a bad day

August 31st there was a sub in 8th grade Science class. A student began acting up. She got in trouble  and was kicked out of class. later my teachers ask me wat happen . The student said there a lot going on.  She ask , “Can I get a piece of paper so I can write it down.”  The assistant said “yes.”  She said ,”Tell me everything.”  The student said, “Ok.”

“I got angry.” and I walked out of class then I walk back in so the police offers was in the class room so he asked me what’s going on I said nothing then he walk me down  to the office so I sat down and  I got in trouble so my mom come to the school in she was mad at the teachers so my mom took me  home. and I got in trouble  for a week then. when I got out of trouble my dad was like wat happen I said nothing so he said go to your room and don’t come out I was like no.

I left with my friend and my dad called me and said come home I was like why then he said because you’re in trouble then I said no. So I went home and my dad put me in my in said  room in my dad was like wats going on.   I was like I was acting up and he said why I was like I don’t understand this work we do then my dad was like I will help you then I was like ok so me and my dad got all my home work and we went in his room in did my work then my dad was like do you understand wat to do I was like yes then my dad was like we are done I was yeah.

then my dad took me out to eat so we was like. wat do you want to do I was like lets go to the movies and my dad was like ok wat movies do you want to see I was like.it the clowns movie my dad was like ok the we left after the movies so me and my dad went home in went to bed .then when I woke up for school my dad was like you got your homework I was like yes dad then i left and I went to school gave my teachers my homework then it was then end of the day in my pick me up in said do you got homework I was like no dad in my dad was like ok .

2 thoughts on “a bad day”